Resilient Women in Business & Life

0ver 30 speaker from around the world. leading entrepreneurs, coaches & authors. Delievering their ted style tale to impact and empower your 2023









Resilient Women In Business & Life presents: Empowered Entrepreneurs

This event is designed to empower female entrepreneurs by giving them access to powerful information and strategies from successful women in business. The goal is to help attendees learn how to build a successful business and achieve their professional goals. Attendees can expect to learn about topics such as money management, diversity, technology, services, leadership, media and coaching. This is a great opportunity for female entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds to come together and network with one another. Register now and join us for an empowering day!


Get notified when tickets are available

Free / $59 replay & success stack / $99 (limited tickets panel Q&A )


What women are saying

Whether in-person or live virtual, sharing stories, insight and success is key to finding mentorship and leadership to go next level in life. The Resilient Women's series delivers a stage with varied voices and expertise in business and life. Our goal is that the women who attend will find actionable steps and excitement to activate, so they too can earn more, live more and have more.

Voice of Authority next class TBA


Why you should have a Podcast?

The following podcast statistics are nothing short of captivating. Do you want to learn about what it takes to be involved in podcasts? Do so with an understanding and some research into the field, because there is no shortage when looking at all aspects that go into making this happen!

The vast majority of Americans know at least one podcast, with a staggering 70% actively listening in on podcasts. However the other 30 percent are either passively playing them or not having their ears tuned into this growing audio medium! Do you listen to any? What's your favorite ones that I can check out too?"

The number is astounding! By 2022, Podcast Listeners will account for 20% of all internet users worldwide. That's 424 Million People who invest their time in these shows for entertainment, education, motivation and monetization!

Statistics show that 54% of podcast listeners are either somewhat or much more likely to consider buying from a brand after hearing its advertisement on a podcast . Podcast ad revenues in the US are expected to continue rising and surpass $2 billion annually by 2023.

Insider Intelligence reports that by 2028, podcasting is expected to be a $94.8 billion industry based on existing podcast stats, historical data, and growth over the years.

Instagram feed